⚡️⚡️ Tired of keeping your itinerary in a boring spreadsheet or word document? Looking for an easy to use Travel Hub template in Notion to plan your next adventure or getaway?
Look no further! The Travel Hub template is one simple system that will get you excited for your next trip.
🌏 I love travelling and have been fortunate to travel throughout many countries in my lifetime so far.
In the past, I've faced the constant problem of important documents, useful notes of the travel destination, tickets and travel itineraries being scattered and stored across my phone, laptop or in my email inbox.
💻 This Notion travel template helps you ideate, plan, research and organise your trip - so you can track everything in one place and move a place of mental clutter to a crystal clear plan!
What's included and how does this work?
🌏 A trip database for all your trips
💻 An interactive section to plan your itinerary by item, date, cost and more!
📆 Automatically generates a Timeline & Calendar view based on inputted data
✈️ A Trip Itinerary database to save all relevant documents and files for accommodation, activities, flight, train, car and other bookings
💶 Budget your travel expenses and record actual expenses
🗃️ A dedicated Travel Resource database for all your reference documents, important files, bucketlists, packing list etc.stored in one central location
✍🏽 A travel journal section so you can reflect on your adventures after your trip (or during!)
📈 An automated summary of the current status of your trips for each year.
🪜 Use a simple 4-step process to plan your trip from 0 to 10
✔️ Choose a trip
- Create a trip using the Travel Template.
- Enter your dates, location, country, who you're travelling with
- An automatic formula will tell you how many days you'll be travelling
✔️ Travel template structure
- Step 1 - IDEATION - Don't know where you want to go or what you want to experience, this will inspire and guide you
- Step 2 - PLANNING - Here's the fun research of all the possibilities of activities, experiences, food, flights, accommodation
- Step 3 - PRE-DEPARTURE - Get excited, time to check the weather and start making a bespoke packing list for your trip!
- Step 4 - REFLECTION - Savour your trip even more by reflecting on your trip while you're travelling or after your trip. It will memorialise your experiences and help you experience your time away more fully
✔️ Set an itinerary
- Enter details of your Itinerary database from your plan to have a day by day breakdown of what you'll be doing, as well as the cost.
- The Calendar and Timelineline gives you a beautiful visual of your daily activities that you can refer to on the go.
To get the template, just hit duplicate once you get to the template page!
🐤 Follow me on Twitter for more Notion templates as well as Notion tips and all things productivity & learning.
🙏 Support me by leaving a 5-star review on Gumroad or give the product a shout on Twitter to let people know if you ❤️🔥 it and tag me @slow_is_better
🌮 I would love to hear from you! Give me feedback or ask me any questions by direct messaging me on Twitter @slow_is_better
Travel Hub Template
Copyright & UsagePersonal
- Travel Hub Template
- Copyright & UsagePersonal